PDA

View Full Version : New Member, Hailing from Los Angeles CA

Rhapsody Elle
03-22-2014, 05:53 PM
Hi, my name's Rhapsody. When I first heard about this operation, I knew immediately that its success was crucial for this great nation of ours. I'm an avid volunteer, helping organize community demonstrations in my city to fight for our constitutional rights. I have been waiting for the day when all 50 states would come together to make our voices heard! I would love to help out in anyway possible to guarantee Operation American Spring is successful at sifting out all tyranny from our capital. Our constitution has just about been shredded to pieces and the fear of our country becoming a military state is now a reality. We've been fighting hard over here to get justice for those who've lives have been taken by excessive police force. Operation American Spring is truly a blessing from God! Thanks, and hope to see everyone on the 16th!

Pinkorchid
03-22-2014, 08:31 PM
Welcome Rhapsody Elle, thank you for being a part of this very important movement . Yes linking up is also very important and I'm sure if you visit your State you may already find members that you know from you extensive work already. Please pop into your State let them know your ready and lets together make it happen on the 16th May.

Rhapsody Elle
03-23-2014, 07:08 PM
Indeed! Thanks, the 16th can't come soon enough ( :