Thread: May 16 th OAS

May 16 th OAS

https://www.govtrack.us/congress/members/FL << List of US Representatives & Senators Florida.

https://www.govtrack.us/congress/members <<< Select a State, for other States

The Objective is Boots on the ground in DC on May 16 th..

This option is Only for the people that Absolutely can not go to DC .

Instead of Rallies in our State cities .This can be done from your home

We need to setup phone banks with individuals in our State . I would suggest you call the DC Capitol Switchboard. 202 225 3121 starting at 0800 EDT on May 16th .Ask to speak to a Senator or Congressman from the state of Florida list .You can call & Speak to ever one of them in our State ..It is possible to shut the DC phone system down by doing this,fits our plan to Shut DC Down Keep calling until 1700 EDT

example message : I Support the OAS Rally in DC today

*Any one know of any toll free numbers to US Capitol switchboard Please list them here in this Thread.
    Last edited by rawiley; 03-20-2014 at 03:17 PM.

US Capitol Switchboard Toll-free Numbers

1-866-220-0044
    1-877-762-8762
    1-866-272-6622

1-800-833-6354 ... ..AMA grassroots hot line
    Last edited by Wayne Smyly; 03-21-2014 at 02:37 AM.

Mr. Symly,
    Hello, I am a new member to Operation American Spring. I reside in the West coast of Florida. I'm writing you because my sister resides in Virginia and is the vice-president for revenue management for a major hotel corporation. I was talking to her about OAS on 16May14 in regards to accommodations and transportation to and from the Inaugural Mall. The Gaylord National is located on the Potomac River. There is a ferry located on the property that takes you to the train to go to Washington DC. There is a new Marriott Marquis opening in May 2014. the Marquis is located in Washington DC and is convenient to walking to the capitol as well as there is a train. Booking a block of rooms would probably be easier at the Marquis because of timing. I realize the OAS plan is to stay there for the duration not just the weekend. This is an option for those that don't plan on camping out and staying for the duration.
    I'm not certain if I will be able to attend as my mother has been diagnosed with lung cancer this month. We are in the first stages of the healing process and awaiting surgery 31Mar14.
    "Faith . Family . Friends . Food . Feast"

Your mom is in my prayers ..
    Thank you for the information .
    Email me Namvet049@aol.com subject :OAS

Operation American Spring (OAS) Schedule for Patriots Follow-on presence in D.C.
    Patriots,
    Below is the OAS flow schedule for patriot presence in D.C. after the beginning weekend of May 16/17/18, 2014.
    As you know OAS is not a one or two day event, it is a “movement to action” which must realize a satisfactory solution to our demands before we depart Washington, D.C. The short answer, we will stay in D.C on the Mall area, or expand as participation requires, in large numbers until an appropriate and valid resolution to our demands/grievances is realized or we have exhausted our sacrifice.
    If your last name begins with one of the following letters, you are requested to be in D.C for the period or some part of the period listed beside the letters. The intent is establish some continual flow but in no way limits your stay or dictates your arrival...if you can stay weeks or months. God bless you. (Note: No Sunday requirements in D.C.)
    A,B,C .................. ............May 19, 20, 21
    D,E,F,...............................May 22,23,24
    G,H,I.................................May 26,27,28
    J,K,L.................................May 29,30,31
    M,N,O...............................Jun 2,3,4
    P,Q,R................................Jun 5,6,7
    S,T,U,V..............................Jun 9,10,11
    W,X,Y,Z..............................Jun 12,13,14
    A,B,C.................................Jun 16,17,18
    D,E,F.................................Jun 19,20,21
    G,H,I..................................Jun 23,24,25
    J,K,L..................................Jun 26,27,28
    M,N,O.................................Jun 30, July 1,2
    P,Q,R..................................Jul 3,4,5
    S,T,U..................................Jul 7,8,9
    V,W,X,Y,Z............................Jul 10,11,12
    Visit Constitutional Emergency at: http://patriotsforamerica.ning.com/?...sg_mes_network

DC capitol switch board 202 224 3121

We put boots on the ground in DC this morning please make the phone calls