Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Iran Warships headed to the US right now!!

What can you do? Are you ready to bug out if need be?

You will need a bug out bag and bug out plan. Should find links in this site to aid you with your endeavor.

Thanks, will work quickly on that.

God is our refuge and strength, an ever present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear. The Lord Almighty is with us.
    Psalm 46:1-2. 7

It would take us about 5 minutes to send every one of their ships to the bottom of the Atlantic and, we should do it if they cross one foot into our waters. And, in the meantime I would send some of our fighters out to low fly them until they decided that maybe they better head back to the other side of the pond....

State Leader - Alabama Johnny Smith's Avatar
    Another hype story. Not to worry over this. You can bet that any warship Iran has in the Atlantic is being followed by a U.S. fast attack submarine that could take it out it a matter of seconds. Besides the article says they are deploying to our area not within our waters. They are allowed, just as anyone else to sail the international waters. Hell a while back there was a Russian sub in the Gulf of Mexico.

The question is, will Obama let them fire on them if they become a threat. Sounds like a false flag in the making. JMHO

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly Bliven View Post
    The question is, will Obama let them fire on them if they become a threat.
    Well, that would be the sixty-four million dollar question. He probably would not since he rarely does what needs to be done, when it needs to be done....

Thank you all for your replies. I'm sorry for panicking when I saw the article, but I have a deep feeling in my heart of 'something' coming. I'm just very unsettled I guess. Maybe I understand too much, (to answer the above question) I do NOT believe the official story on 911 or pretty much anything else since, and including JFK's murder. Maybe I do not understand enough. I've never served my country in the military although my husband did, and have the utmost respect for those that have and do currently.
    I do trust in the amazing capabilities of our armed forces, however I also know of the Regime's purposeful attempts to weaken our military. I do not believe that Obama wants what's best for this Nation and this is obvious in many ways including the failed attempt to detonate an EMP somewhere near Charleston, SC:

I also completely agree with this:
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelly Bliven View Post
    The question is, will Obama let them fire on them if they become a threat. Sounds like a false flag in the making. JMHO

Thanks again,
    Candy
    Last edited by rawiley; 02-10-2014 at 01:50 PM. Reason: embedded video

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast